- Word processing common formatting functions. 11 GEN
Step 1 - Background
- Word processing has been around for decades now. There are many people who do not know how to use the most basic functions yet.
Step 2 - Vocabulary
Step 3 - Summary of Main Points
- Create/Save Documents
- Use document template
- Format text; bold, italic, underline, font face, font size, font colour
- Paragraph alignment; left, centre, right, justify
- Search and replace with different text
- Spell check; correct errors, understand names are not errors.
- Adjust page layout.
- Open and view different toolbars
- Open and switch between different documents
- Insert headers and footers different examples for each
- Save file in a different format eg pdf
- Tables; insert table; delete and insert rows and columns.
- Insert images; modify to position and resize
- Print documents; preview mode, print.
Step 4 - The Detail
Step 5 - Further Research
Step 6 - Worksheet and Practice (yet to be added)
Found an error on this page? Please let us know via the contact form under the Home menu item.